Wednesday 7 August 2013

Most Wanted: Kenzo Jumper

This is my first 'Most Wanted' post on The Studded Shorts and after long consideration, it has to go to Kenzo! The brand have been on my fashion radar for a while now with their last two collections but I have been completely drawn in to their fabulous range of jumpers! This one in particular caught my eye because of it's amazing bold colours and beautiful shape,
Kenzo (Available from Browns)


£150 can be a hefty price tag but we are in luck! High street brands such as Zara, Topshop and New Look have their own versions of this cult jumper! *Hooray!* Here are a couple i have found with a touch of Kenzo inspiration... :)

New Look



ASOS

Well that is my first 'Most Wanted' post , will definitely be doing some more for you all! Have a lovely week!
xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. Love those Jumpers. Esp the Asos one!
    Great blog!
    If you get a chance could you check mine out !:)
    http://aeffortlessly.blogspot.ie/
    And follow me back on bloglovin if you want!
    Aoife
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :D x